We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants

Burntisland, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants

Hi,i have booked an apartment caserio jardines de calahonda for next year and could anyone tell me what restaurants/ cafes are within easy walking distance.TIA.

3 replies to this topic
Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
Level Contributor
12,967 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants

You are up the hill a bit but you are just about walking distance to the Los Cipreses part of Sitio de Calahonda where there are a couple of restaurants and bars. You should have a look on the reviews for various restaurants in the area.

Along at El Zoco, I can highly recommend La Mandaragora and Meson De Calahonda and there are others that I've not tried yet. Over on the beach side we visited Royal Beach Chirringuito for the first time this year and it was really good.

Here's a link to googlemaps with a pin in it where you are going to stay and some of the places in the area. https://goo.gl/tid4KA

ceejayblue.wordpress.com

Mentioned in this post
Meson de Calahonda
Meson de Calahonda
843 Reviews
Sitio de Calahonda, Spain
Royal Beach bar
Royal Beach bar
256 Reviews
Sitio de Calahonda, Spain
Burntisland, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants

Thankyou ceejayblue for that information.

canterbury kent uk
Level Contributor
116 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants

we also stay at casario. although we have a car , in the evenings we walk down to the strip so I can have a few beers, there are a couple of hills to go up and down but still a nice walk. there are a few bars and restaurants down there and a bit further on in el zocco. it takes about 20min walk. there is also a bar no more than 50 yards away from the apartment. Bar 97 .a small bar but very popular . the owners are peter and Kathrine. they do a limited food menu cooked by sue. very tasty great if you don't want to go to far.

Reply to: Restaurants
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Sitio de Calahonda
Recent Conversations
More Sitio de Calahonda Topics