We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

11th Birthday meal

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
156 reviews
11th Birthday meal

Arriving on Thursday afternoon and looking for ideas for a family birthday meal for my 11 year old daughter - just the 4 of us but somewhere for a treat would be good. She loves all food not at all fussy.

Thank you in advance

Cornwall, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall, Isles of Scilly
Level Contributor
2,833 posts
35 reviews
1. Re: 11th Birthday meal

GyllyBeach Cafe is good. As well as the restaurant there is a fire pit. You can sit outside if the weather is good. Booking essential.

Rick Stein's do good fish and chips.

Newlyn, United...
Level Contributor
234 posts
62 reviews
2. Re: 11th Birthday meal

Pizza Express is in Falmouth. I know this is a chain but child friendly food.

Cornwall, United...
Level Contributor
4,290 posts
74 reviews
3. Re: 11th Birthday meal

Gylly Beach is great - so is Mylor Cafe at the Marina, right next to the boats and really good food. I'm sure they'd make a cake, if you asked them, or at least put candles on one of theirs!

4. Re: 11th Birthday meal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2018, 00:19
Get answers to your questions about Falmouth