We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sky sports in Polperro & long stay parking

england
Level Contributor
61 posts
94 reviews
Save Topic
Sky sports in Polperro & long stay parking

can anyone let me know if any of the pubs show sky sports at all? we are staying this weekend and wanted to watch the FA cup game on Saturday, or do we need to go into Looe?

also I have been advised that the main car parking offers reduced parking if you stay more than 2 nights? can anyone clarify this

many thanks

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sky sports in Polperro & long stay parking

Hi there

As far as I know, the only pub in the village with an in situ Sky telly is the Ship Inn, they have one of these Greek satellite boxes that receive the footy. The Blue Peter, and the Three Pilchards definitely don't have TVs,( unless they bring one down to the bar for the match) there's one in the Mill House but I don't know whether they'd necessarily have the match on.

Regarding the car park, it is under new ownership and the rates have increased dramatically. The last time I parked the car there for two nights it cost me about fifteen quid, one night was £8.50 so there's certainly discounts for a longer stay as far as I know. Thing is, not everyone has all that money in change for the meter so if you don't and there's no one in the kiosk, ask the bloke who lives in the large house halfway up the car park on the left, as I think he's the warden.

2. Re: Sky sports in Polperro & long stay parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 21:18
Get answers to your questions about Polperro
Recent Conversations
More Polperro Topics