We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Premier Inn

Scotland
Level Contributor
89 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Premier Inn

Intending to stay at the Premier Inn early next year: please advise-

(a) Any difference between North and South hotels?

(b) Which is the best site to book on?

Thank you.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
20 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Premier Inn

Living in York, I have never stayed in either of them but location-wise, there is absolutely nothing to choose between them. They are literally just metres apart on the same street - just separated by one building. The railway station is 5 minutes' walk away and the city centre 10 minutes so they are very handy for a visit to York.

Blossom Street South is the newer of the two and with a ranking of 4th out of 47 hotels in York in terms of reviews on this site, it just edges ahead of North, which has a ranking of 14th.

Someone who has stayed there may have a different opinion but to be honest I think they both look nice enough and my choice would probably be guided by whichever offers the best price on the Premier Inn website!

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
302 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Premier Inn

Hi,

we have stayed in both and we preferred Blossom St North which we have booked again for our stay at Christmas. North has a small car park behind which used to be free for guests but I think there is a charge now to park there? We preferred North because we had a better room and it had a Costa Coffee shop attached. There is not much difference between the 2.

Carol

3. Re: Premier Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 05:42