We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

just being in the moment

1 post
Save Topic
just being in the moment

it's on my bucket list and i am staying their at forrester and flowers in sept just really want three days to mull i am going on a cruise need to know local places for nice people and home feel

Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath from...
5,303 Reviews
from US$127.00*
Special Offer
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath...
2,099 Reviews
from US$134.80*
Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge Inner Circle Access, Bath...
841 Reviews
from US$198.30*
Stonehenge and Bath Day Trip from...
448 Reviews
from US$99.90*
Lancashire, United...
Level Contributor
17,602 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: just being in the moment

"need to know local places for nice people and home feel"

Do you mean that you want suggestions on pubs, cafes, restaurants in Bath that you can go to, or something else?

Where does the cruise leave from?

Rutland, UK
Level Contributor
6,622 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: just being in the moment

I'm trying to clarify what you are asking. I am afraid I do not know what "being in the moment" means but you say you "want three days to mull". Does that mean you want tranquil spots away from the tourist hordes? How does that square with Bath being on your bucket list as that suggests you want to see the Bath tourist highlights? Then the waters are muddied again by "nice people and a home feel". Now I am not trying to say that tourists are not nice, but again does this suggest you want to frequent places where tourists rarely go and where the customers in the cafés and bars are mostly people from the local neighbourhood with whom you could chat?

Netanya, Israel
Level Contributor
12,095 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: just being in the moment

It's either I don't understand something, or you're trying to "square the circle". Please try to formulate your question in somehow comprehensive manner.

Budapest, Hungary
Destination Expert
for Budapest, Hungary
Level Contributor
11,581 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: just being in the moment

'staying their at forrester and flowers'

Que ?

Do you mean the Forester and Flowers pub ? that is some way out of town......

Edited: 27 February 2017, 11:00
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
21,934 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: just being in the moment

I take it by "three days to mull" you mean "things over" and not "Isle of".

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
4,865 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: just being in the moment

If "being in the moment" is key then you could do a search for "mindfulness" in the local area.

7. Re: just being in the moment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 March 2018, 14:16