We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bradford city park

UK
Level Contributor
33 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Bradford city park

I heard that Bradford has the UK's largest outdoor water feature. I was wondering how often the water features perform and what time the laser lights come on? I will be in Leeds this week so was thinking of doing a early evening trip over.

Mentioned in this post
Bradford
Bradford
West Yorkshire, UK
Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bradford city park

Best people to answer your query may the council and Their Switch Board No Is 01274432111

Ask for Bradford Taurist Attactions Department for a full detail of all other venues.

Mentioned in this post
Bradford
Bradford
West Yorkshire, UK
Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
202 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bradford city park

www.visitbradford.com/thedms.aspx…

Edited: 23 July 2014, 23:37
Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
202 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bradford city park

I tried posting a link but it didn't work. Google it...

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,346 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bradford city park

The fountains are usually on early evening - we went past yesterday and it was really busy with loads of children enjoying splashing in the water. Not sure when the lights come on at this time of year as it is light so late. If you get the chance come across a bit earlier and visit the National Media Museum if you have not been - if you like curry the International Restaurant is not far up Morley Street from City Park and I can highly recommend! If you want any more info about Bradford happy to help :-)

Mentioned in this post
Bradford
Bradford
West Yorkshire, UK
5. Re: Bradford city park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2015, 23:18
Get answers to your questions about Bradford