I'll be taking my 10y.o daughter to Lego,and for the first time on July 18. We will be leaving from Reading. Please kindly help with the following information.
1. How long is ideal to spend at the park? This is because I prefer to buy train tickets in advance and need to know what time to book for return.
2. Which of the Windsor stations is more convenient? Central or riverside?
3. We'll be taking a bus from the station to the park. Please where do we get the bus and how much does it cost? How many minutes from the bus to the park itself please?
4. To visit the wet areas of the park for water slides, do I need to pay separately for that or is it included in my tickets?
5. I have read food is very expensive there. Will I be allowed to go in with my own food and drinks?
6. Will my daughter be mandated to wear a swimming cap before going on the wet rides?
Thanks so much for your help.