We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to stay

egham
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
where to stay

We are planning a 2week trip to Granada and the surrounding attractions from late Oct. We like to swim so are keen to find accommodation, preferably self catering or B&B with access to a good size heated or indoor pool . Can you offer any suggestions please. We are middle aged but like music and dance venues if you have any recommendations (salsa etc) .

Mentioned in this post
Granada
Granada
Province of Granada, Spain
2 replies to this topic
Essex
Level Contributor
31,055 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where to stay

For questions a bout Granada you actually need to post in the form for Granada.

So my suggestion is that you repost there.

Here is a link for you

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g187…

Mentioned in this post
Granada
Granada
Marlow, United...
Level Contributor
5,366 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where to stay

Yup, this is a question to ask questions about Windsor, not for people from Windsor and nearby. However, I think you will be lucky to find somewhere with a large pool still open in October as it gets quite chilly in Granada in October due to the nearby Sierra Nevada. If you want an indoor pool, I think you will really have to look for a big hotel or use the municipal pool at Arabial.

I would personally either hang up my speedos for the fortnight or else spend some time in Malaga where it may be warm enough to swim in the Med. Two weeks is quite a long time to spend in Granada itself, I would spend a week there (if self-catering) and a week on the coast.

Mentioned in this post
Windsor
Windsor
Windsor and Maidenhead, UK
Granada
Granada
Malaga
Malaga
Costa del Sol, Spain
Reply to: where to stay
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted