We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travel belfast to Portstewart

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Topic
travel belfast to Portstewart

If I take a bus/coach/train on the day from Belfast to Portstewart, roughly how much would the different travel options cost me? Would it save me much booking in advance?

Hope you can help, cheers guys

Belfast
Level Contributor
2,305 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: travel belfast to Portstewart

The Train is your best bet from Belfast.Some of the other regulars may be able to give you guidence on the fare's

North Coast, N...
Destination Expert
for Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
5,388 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: travel belfast to Portstewart

Whether you get the train or bus you'll need to change at Coleraine and get a bus from Coleraine to Portstewart. I think train is more comfortable but get on at Great Victoria St to get a seat as it gets very busy at key commuting times. I haven't travelled recently to remember the fare but it"s not worth prebooking. I think last time it was maybe £15 for a day return - certainly whole fare wouldn't be more than £20.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
3,291 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: travel belfast to Portstewart

It is not possible to prebook train or bus tickets for travel wholly within Northern Ireland.

4. Re: travel belfast to Portstewart

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 March 2015, 13:15
Get answers to your questions about Derry
Recent Conversations