We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I PARK meet and greet Heathrow

Gillingham, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
I PARK meet and greet Heathrow

Has anyone used the services of this company? They seem to offer a very competitive service.

Brighton, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: I PARK meet and greet Heathrow

As mentioned above by someone else, we have also had good experiences with Tudor Rose parking in the past.

Newbury, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: I PARK meet and greet Heathrow

Hi

We have had exactly tHe same same On the 9 th of July we had the same email as you . We had paid £ 125 for the two cars we had booked. We had the same conversation as you reassuring us we would have the money back in our account within 7 to ten days ".......... We have been well and truly conned .

Love Juliet Curtis

Putney London
2 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: I PARK meet and greet Heathrow

I booked with ipark and got an email confirmation. But all attempts to call them even on number for meet and greet have been unsuccessful. I guess they are a bad lot and recommend anybody else to avoid them.

Putney London
2 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: I PARK meet and greet Heathrow

I booked and paid ipark and received an email confirmation but since then every attempt to contact them has failed. They do not even answer their meet and greet pick up numbers. So I think they must be a bad lot and recommend people to avoid using them.

Chelmsford, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: I PARK meet and greet Heathrow

I got hold of Paypal whom they paid my money through but as it is after 45 days they cannot do anythink but as i had used my visa debit card you have a lot of time to get refunded.I have called them and they are refunding me and said along with paypal they will pursue IPARK.I think there must be some way we can bring this company to task via the trading standards or as it seems blatant fraud as they were still taking peoples money after they knew they could not honour the agreement.

London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: I PARK meet and greet Heathrow

We booked I park meet and greet but on the way to the airport when we tried to contact the company to meet us both the landline and mobile were dead. Lucky escape as we may have never seen the car again!

17. Re: I PARK meet and greet Heathrow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2013, 17:15
Get answers to your questions about Crawley