We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 Nights in Paris with a 4 Year Old

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
1,697 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
2 Nights in Paris with a 4 Year Old

Hi

We're visiting Disneyland Paris Aug 2017 fir 4 nights with our 4 year old daughter. We want to add 2 nights in Paris at the end of the trip. We've been to Paris before many years ago pre children and did most of the sights although never went up the Eiffel Tower.

So we basically want to go up the Eiffel Tower, maybe go on a river cruise and wander around a nice fun area with child friendly pavement cafes and street artists/entertainers. We'll need to get back to CDG which I'd like to be fairly straight forward as we'll have luggage and a pushchair.

Initially I was looking at hotels around the Eiffel Tower (within a mile). Would this be a god place to stay or can anyone recommend an area or a hotel? We will be on a bit of a budget looking to spend a max. of £125 per night.

Thanks in advance.

Clare

Best Seller
Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
672 Reviews
from US$75.20*
Best Seller
Eiffel Tower Skip-the-Line Admission...
728 Reviews
from US$48.90*
Best Seller
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,279 Reviews
from US$103.80*
Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
2,311 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 Nights in Paris with a 4 Year Old

I would choose the 6th arr. rather than the area around the ET with a small child. The Luxembourg Garden has a great playground, and there is a pond for sailing little boats. You're near Notre Dame, the lively pavement cafes of the rue de Buci, street performers, Vedettes du Pont Neuf cruises,and also the RER at St Michel for returning to CDG.

I recommend the Michelet Odeon hotel, which has triples. My DIL stayed there with my granddaughters, 6 and 4 at the time. Great location for all the above and within your budget.

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
1,697 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 Nights in Paris with a 4 Year Old

Thanks very much for the suggestion, the area and hotel is perfect for us, I've just booked it. :)

Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
2,311 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 Nights in Paris with a 4 Year Old

I hope you are pleased with your choice!

California
Level Contributor
8,355 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 Nights in Paris with a 4 Year Old

I was going to recommend the same area as grandmere did. Smart choice!

5. Re: 2 Nights in Paris with a 4 Year Old

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2017, 12:15