We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

under 18 ticket

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Topic
under 18 ticket

We will be traveling from the US to France next week. When looking at Versailles tickets I just want to be clear are my 14 and 16 year old free or is that only for French students?

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
83 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: under 18 ticket

Hello,

It should be free for your kids! It is free under 18 and free under 26 for EU citizens :)

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
28,383 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: under 18 ticket

kids 17 and under are free at museums and monuments in Paris. Eiffel tower is privately run and not included in that. I am not sure about the Marmottan which is also not in the museum pass. At most places they just walk in with you. The older one should have ID but will probably not be asked unless s/he looks 18. There are a couple of places you have to get 'free tickets' -- Invalides and Arc du Triomphe but at the others they just walk in with ticketed parents.

3. Re: under 18 ticket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2017, 13:19