We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Fringale website?

Florida
Level Contributor
1,484 posts
216 reviews
Save Topic
La Fringale website?

We love seafood and want to try the cider sauce that everyone raves about. I can't seem to find a website for this place to make reservations. Do you think it will be needed for a Friday night in May? We don't arrive till later that day.

Oregon/Washington
Destination Expert
for Portland, Sunriver
Level Contributor
11,624 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: La Fringale website?

I don't know how busy they will be , but we have eaten there and had a great meal. The night we were there it was packed and we were glad to have the reservation. Our hotel called for us that same day. I would call and make a reservation just to be safe since you know you want to go there. You could also ask your hotel to do that.

Bayeux, France
Destination Expert
for Bayeux, Basse-Normandie, Mont-Saint-Michel, Caen
Level Contributor
3,513 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: La Fringale website?

There are a lot of public holidays in May so I t think a reservation would be a good idea.

Port-en-Bessin-Huppa...
Destination Expert
for Bayeux
Level Contributor
2,470 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: La Fringale website?

A lot of restaurants don't have websites. Why don't you call or email your hotel and ask them to make a reservation for you. The 18th and 26th are part of French holiday weekends and the 5th could also be affected. In fact the 11th is the only Friday in May that won't be affected by holidays.

Florida
Level Contributor
1,484 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: La Fringale website?

I emailed last night and woke to a reply this am. Reservations made!!!

Florida
Level Contributor
1,484 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: La Fringale website?

I must tell you that this was a wonderful evening! The meal was the best we had in France. The staff was great and the wine which was the house rose very good. Do try it but make reservations if a Friday or Sat.

Mentioned in this post
France
France
Europe
6. Re: La Fringale website?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 07:40