We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice to Fragonard Perfumery in Grasse

Indonesia
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
Nice to Fragonard Perfumery in Grasse

How is the easiest way to get Fragonard in Grasse from Nice? by train or bus ? Do we need to take another connecting bus once we reach Grasse to head to Fragonard?

Thanks in advance

West Midlands
Level Contributor
64 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Nice to Fragonard Perfumery in Grasse

Does anyone know if the trains are running again between Cannes and Grasse?

Thanks

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Nice to Fragonard Perfumery in Grasse

The most recent update says 6th july for the line to re-open

The bus 500 goes from Nice to Grasse about twice an hour

500 timetable

cg06.fr/cms/…500.pdf

Edited: 10 June 2013, 01:58
Antibes, France
Level Contributor
9,930 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: Nice to Fragonard Perfumery in Grasse

The replacement SNCF bus also runs every half hour from outside Cannes train station.

Ed

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Nice to Fragonard Perfumery in Grasse

If leaving from Cannes, you would best /cheaper taking the 600 or 610 for one euro to Grasse centre/bus station rather than paying 4.20 € for the bus replacing the train and then having to take a bus for 1euro50 from Grasse station to Grasse centre

Edited: 10 June 2013, 04:12
West Midlands
Level Contributor
64 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Nice to Fragonard Perfumery in Grasse

Thanks all for your responses. We decided to take the 500 bus from Nice. Still can't believe it was only €1 each way!

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Nice to Fragonard Perfumery in Grasse

Its a nice journey and incredibly cheap

Antigua, Guatemala
Level Contributor
2 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Nice to Fragonard Perfumery in Grasse

I will arrive by cruise at Villefranche on May 15. Any ideas of how I can get a train from there to Grasse? Do I have to get alternative transportation from the cruiseport to catch the train? My husband and I prefer on our own travel to tours. I presume the train is now in operation from Nice to Grasse?

Are here any cafe/restaurant recommendations for Grasse for my husband to sit and enjoy himself with a book and food while I tour the perfume sights?

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Nice to Fragonard Perfumery in Grasse

You can take a train direct from villefranche station.

At Grasse station you then take a special bus called the funix to Grasse centre [normally one decorated with cartoony flowers] 1euro50 [runs every 15 mins]

This is the route list of bus stops

sillages.eu/library/horaires/bouchon_poteau_…

Once at Grasse centre, find Place aux Aires in the old town - quite a few cafes around there

29. Re: Nice to Fragonard Perfumery in Grasse

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 May 2015, 09:15
Get answers to your questions about Grasse