We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus in Grasse

Minneapolis, MN
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Bus in Grasse

I'm wondering if someone can help me with a very specific question about transportation in Grasse. My husband will be doing some work in Grasse and will need to get just southwest of the center of town (the Stade Jean Girard stop on Avenue de la Liberation) each morning for a week in January by 8am. He was told the #5 bus would go there from the bus station.

Looking at the bus website, it lists a stop that is Stade Jean Girard, on bus #5, but I'm not sure if it is correct and it doesn't look like there is one early enough. Here is what I found: www.sillages.eu/transport-urbain/ligne-5.htm

The reason I question this being the right bus is that by looking at the overall regional map, it doesn't look like the #5 goes southwest, it looks like it goes southeast. But, you can't zoom in on the map to see any specifics which is super frustrating for someone who isn't familiar with the area. This is the only thing I could find: sillages.eu/library/…A9seau.pdf

So, we're totally confused. We need to book a place to stay but need to know that he would be able to get there every day for a week. We'd prefer to stay near the town center and take a bus there. Can anyone tell me if I am looking at the correct information for the bus? Is it in fact bus #5 that we are to take from town to the Stade Jean Girard stop on Avenue de la Liberation? Or are we maybe looking at the wrong number?

Thanks for any help you can offer!

1. Re: Bus in Grasse

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2016, 17:18