We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rhonexpress Roundtrip Advanced Ticket for free

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Rhonexpress Roundtrip Advanced Ticket for free

Hello,

Please let me know if this post does not meet community guidelines, and I will remove it immediately. I hope it's ok, because I'm not trying to sell something, just give it away...

I purchased a round trip eticket on the Rhonexpress for use between June 1, 2017 and June 1, 2018. My travel plans have changed, and I can no longer use the ticket. If anyone can use the ticket, I will give it to you for free. I just figure if I can't use it, perhaps someone else could, so it doesn't go to waste.

5 replies to this topic
California
Level Contributor
1,360 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rhonexpress Roundtrip Advanced Ticket for free

I'll be traveling to Lyon this summer and could make use of the airport transfer. If in doubt, please PM me. Thanks!

Edited: 19 April 2017, 14:04
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Rhonexpress Roundtrip Advanced Ticket for free

I'll send you a message kitty55

mallorca
Level Contributor
85 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rhonexpress Roundtrip Advanced Ticket for free

Hi if by any chance its no good for kitty i will also be using the rhone express in june xx

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Rhonexpress Roundtrip Advanced Ticket for free

Ticket is gone. Thanks for your interest.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Rhonexpress Roundtrip Advanced Ticket for free

Hi Lornlyturtle, we will need to buy one way ticket from the airport to the city for my wife and I in Sept. 2017. best for someone needing the return ticket. but if no one is interested, then we put our hand up. the only thing we are in Melbourne Australia. it's good of you that you put that offer up. Good on you.

Reply to: Rhonexpress Roundtrip Advanced Ticket for free
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted