We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jack Wolfskin or Henckels outlets?

Stuttgart, Germany
Level Contributor
123 posts
180 reviews
Save Topic
Jack Wolfskin or Henckels outlets?

Has anyone been to either the Jack Wolfskin factory outlets, or to a Henckels outlet? With my very limited German, I think the internet shows there are several in northern Germany but I'm not sure if they will be worth a trip up there.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

(I love Jack Wolfskin, it's just very expensive, and I need some new kitchen knives. I've been to the WMF outlet and it's OK but not great for knives)

Stuttgart, Germany
Level Contributor
123 posts
180 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jack Wolfskin or Henckels outlets?

Anyone?????

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Stuttgart, Baden-Wurttemberg
Level Contributor
14,795 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jack Wolfskin or Henckels outlets?

As you say that it might not be worth a trip up there, perhaps you are in southern Germany. If so, Metzingen ( www.metzingen.de ) SE of Stuttgart (by the way, it is twinned with St. Louis) has Germany's most factory outlets. Information on the stores can be found at that website which you can change to English by clicking somewhere on the page.

Stuttgart, Germany
Level Contributor
123 posts
180 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jack Wolfskin or Henckels outlets?

yes, I've been to Metzingen. No Jack or Henckels there. There is a store, WOICK, that had a few jackets but not the outlet-pricing I was looking for.

I am looking for something like the WMF factory store, which is about an hour from Stuttgart to the east along the A8, although I can't remember the town.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Stuttgart, Baden-Wurttemberg
Level Contributor
14,795 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jack Wolfskin or Henckels outlets?

The WMF factory outlets east of Stuttgart:

www.wmf.com/company/factory-outlet_1940.html

5. Re: Jack Wolfskin or Henckels outlets?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 January 2013, 18:19