We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

9 days in europe

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
9 posts
Save Topic
9 days in europe

hi there fellow travelers!

We'd like to get your opinions on whether the below europe tour is possible in the span of 9 days:

munich - amsterdam -belgium -paris - switzerland - italy - austria - germany....

Can anyone suggest an itinerary?

We had a great vacation last year on maldives and sri lanka bec of all the suggestions we got from you guys. We hope you can help us again this time to have a fun trip!

Thank you in advance for any response!

-rikuna

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Berlin
Level Contributor
20,375 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: 9 days in europe

just curious: why Milan?? Venice I can understand but Milan, when you have so little time......

Like Martin I'd go with Verona (and Vicenza) over Milan. Also love the Dolomites. In fact with Südtirol/Alto Adige you have Austria and Italy combined.

Bergamo is pretty and a way to see an Italian hill-town without going as afar as Tuscany. Bergamo has an airport too (sometimes defined as Milan's third airport), if that helps logistics at all.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
9 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: 9 days in europe

Hi Lynda,

Thank you for the suggested itinerary. You are right it's not wise to go to Milan given the amount of time. We'd love to see the Dolomites!

Right now, we have finalized 4 places. Soon to book hotels too!

Munich, Austria, Amsterdam, Paris. We might not be able to swing by Italy but we'll see how it goes.

Thanks again!

Cologne, Germany
Level Contributor
528 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: 9 days in europe

If I had 9 days in Europe, I certainly wouldn't include Disneyland. Disneyland is not really in Paris, but somewhere near. And it's something artificial; I'd prefer seeing real cities and attractions, but of course that's up to you.

Freiburg im...
Level Contributor
2,660 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: 9 days in europe

Don't despair, you can travel the whole of Europe in one day:

europapark.com/lang-en/…c415.html

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
9 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: 9 days in europe

Hi MartinN2807,

We're considering your suggested itinerary.

Munich - Salzburg -Munich- Dolomites - Venice

Can you help us on how to get to Dolomites from Munich then Dolomites to Venice? All by train.

Thanks again!

Brno, Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for Czech Republic, Slovakia, Train Travel
Level Contributor
29,545 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: 9 days in europe

You'll go through or at least nearby the Dolomites on the way from Munich - you will have no time to stop off anywhere.

17. Re: 9 days in europe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 August 2013, 17:15