We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train Booking Question - from Munich to Bern

HK
Level Contributor
194 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Train Booking Question - from Munich to Bern

I am trying to book the train from Munich Hbf to Bern Hbf (Swiss) i DB website. I have some questions to ask before final booking.

DB website showing the stations is ~

Munchen Hbf > Kartsruhe Hbf

Kartsruhe Hbf > Bern, Swiss

1. about the Seat Requests, what is the exact meaning of "Saloon", "Open saloon with table" and "Compartment", will there a seating plan for booking;

2. about Location of the Seat, "Window, across from each other", is it meaning that two persons seat with face to face and next to window?

3. once I have made the full train tickets payment, will be reserved a seat numbers for us?

Thanks a lot

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
9,650 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Train Booking Question - from Munich to Bern

@kim d EC196 should not be much difference with EC194

HK
Level Contributor
194 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Train Booking Question - from Munich to Bern

Thanks a lot

13. Re: Train Booking Question - from Munich to Bern

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 15:15