We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just back travel review 4 days

Belfast
Level Contributor
313 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Just back travel review 4 days

Hi just a thank you for peoples input and advice. we stayed at Sol Don Pablo and found this hotel very central and excellent facilities. We had lovely food in El Gato Lounge, La Piazzette, Vintage 8, snacks in Shennigans. Drinks in Guinness pub beside hotel and a few beach bars along the way. Found the resort on beach front a bit quiet. We travelled up lift many times and wondered around the streets and shops which was lovely. Never ventured on the beach but had a great view from hotel bathing area. Overall my first time to this resort I would try it again, thanks again x

5 replies to this topic
Greater London...
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
Level Contributor
13,451 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just back travel review 4 days

Thanks for the update :)

England
Level Contributor
6,919 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just back travel review 4 days

Glad you enjoyed it

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
109 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just back travel review 4 days

How warm was it? Going out next week and tems are showing low 20s!!!

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
91 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Just back travel review 4 days

I’ve just got back, it has been wall to wall blue sky, with a nice fresh breeze. The sun is very strong this time of year and the breeze makes it very comfortable sitting around or walking about.

Belfast
Level Contributor
313 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Just back travel review 4 days

Weather was beautiful. Breezy for about 3 hours and then so warm. It says 23 but really felt like 27. Had to brave the pool to cool down and I nearly froze lol, so enjoy and bring sun cream

Reply to: Just back travel review 4 days
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted