We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

November

Monaghan
Level Contributor
231 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
November

Hi all, thinking of going to torremolinos in early November and would stay around the sol timor area,will there be many restaurants open then especially cairhuela. I have been there in may and last September and love it. Thank you.

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: November

Hi there

November is getting to the end of the season pretty much but it doesn't really affect Carihuela until about January time when many go away for their vacations.

The only thing you have to watch out for is the weather, it can be decidedly unpredictable and typical winter weather, but should be milder than back home for sure :)

Good to know someone else has the Carihuela bug :D

CB

Monaghan
Level Contributor
231 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: November

Thanks very much CB,just what I needed to know.We usually go to Algarve in November and weather there is similar to spain I think and defo warmer than home.

3. Re: November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 June 2014, 13:17