We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Short visit

lancashire
Level Contributor
29 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Short visit

Hi, my son and his wife(both mid 30's) are on an all inclusive package for four nights next week. He wants to eat out on a couple of nights in 'spanishy/not too touristy' restaurants. They are staying close to Calle Europa,any suggestions within walking distance. Thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,771 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Short visit

Well the obvious choice is Lanjaron, there's 2 of them at the bottom of the road. Good food and very reasonable as well. I prefer Lanjaron Alto myself, but both are fine.

If they fancy a short walk then they could try Luque's on Calle Loma De Los Riscos (near the junction with Pasaje Pez Dorado). They serve mostly fish but again reasonable and good quality.

Edited: 24 June 2013, 18:09
Mentioned in this post
Lanjaron
Lanjaron
235 Reviews
Torremolinos, Spain
lancashire
Level Contributor
29 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Short visit

Thanks a lot, they look good.

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,906 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Short visit

On calle Europa, bar Que Bueno, has just come second in a recent competition for best service and the food is good, round the corner on calle Loma del Colegial, Churreria taperia maribel, is a favourite water hole of the owners of the hotel we always stay in.

We are all different I would give a vote to Nuevo Lanjaron, so much choice in this area difficult to go wrong.

All very Spanish bars, locals only, likely to be the only Brits.

Mentioned in this post
Lanjaron
Lanjaron
235 Reviews
Torremolinos, Spain
4. Re: Short visit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2014, 13:20
Get answers to your questions about Torremolinos