We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MotoGP Motorland Circuit Aragon - getting to the track

Waterlooville...
8 posts
Save Topic
MotoGP Motorland Circuit Aragon - getting to the track

Hi all,

I've searched and cannot seem to find the answer. Anyone know how you get to the Motorland circuit from say Zaragoza? I'm hoping to stay in Barcelona and travel to Zaragoza by train but then not sure how to travel the last bit. Are there buses, or a nearer train station? The "How to get there" part on the Motorland website isn't really much help.

Failing any sensible ways using public transport I could hire a car but not keen just for one day.

Any help appreciated.

Mentioned in this post
Motorland Aragon
Motorland Aragon
157 Reviews
Alcaniz, Spain
Zaragoza
Zaragoza
Province of Zaragoza, Spain
Barcelona
Barcelona
Province of Barcelona, Spain
13 replies to this topic
Alcaniz, Spain
Level Contributor
7 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: MotoGP Motorland Circuit Aragon - getting to the track

Hi.

In my opinion it's not necessary to get a grandstand ticket. The Pelouse tickets (general access) are good value and if you're there early enugh you can find shade. A word of warning though, if you haven't booked accommodation yet you will find it almost impossible to find anything close so be prepared to travel.

C

Betchworth...
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: MotoGP Motorland Circuit Aragon - getting to the track

Thank you Carolyn. Is there reasonably good & comfortable viewing without a grandstand seat?

Alcaniz, Spain
Level Contributor
7 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: MotoGP Motorland Circuit Aragon - getting to the track

Hi Gus. It's a grass bank so a small chair or cushion is advisable. If money is no object, Grandstand 1c has a good view of the start finish line and Grandstand 7 is good as well . Pelouse 6 is well equipped with refreshments, toilets and shops. Hope this helps. C

Reply to: MotoGP Motorland Circuit Aragon - getting to the track
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted