We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus From Girona Airport Or Girona City to Rosas

Prague, Czech...
Level Contributor
3 posts
50 reviews
Bus From Girona Airport Or Girona City to Rosas

Hello, we are planning a trip in Girona and places nearby. Our first stop we want to be Rosas. We found a timetable but we saw that the hours is at afternoon, and we are not so sure that we understand what is happening!

Can anyone tell us the hours and the prices from Girona to Rosas;

Thank you in advance!!

Roses, Spain
Level Contributor
403 posts
34 reviews
1. Re: Bus From Girona Airport Or Girona City to Rosas

There is very infreuquent bus service between Girona and Roses. You can find the current schedule at Sarfa.com. Note that the schedule changes on July 1.

The best way is to go by train from Girona to Figueres, and then change to a bus from Figueres to Roses. There are buses almost hourly between Figueres and Roses.

Prague, Czech...
Level Contributor
3 posts
50 reviews
2. Re: Bus From Girona Airport Or Girona City to Rosas

Thank you Medscape very much for your repply!

We saw that its quite difficult to go straight to Roses. So we are thinking to stay one day to Figueres and then to go to Roses so to be able to visit Cadaques.

We want to put in plan also Pubol. Sorry to ask you again but it seemed to know a lot about these places.

Which is the best way to go to Pubol? From Roses or from Girona?

(Because after our stay in Roses, we will go back to Girona for the rest of our vacation).

Thank you again!

Roses, Spain
Level Contributor
403 posts
34 reviews
3. Re: Bus From Girona Airport Or Girona City to Rosas

There is not a direct bus from Roses to Pubol. The easiest way to get to Pubol is to take the train to Flaca station, and then take a taxi to Pubol.

Flaca is about half way between Figueres and Girona and all the trains between the two cities also stop at Flaca.

I know it is possible to get to Pubol by bus too but I have never done so myself so I am not sure if the bus is from Figueres or Girona. Check the websites of Sarfa and Sagales. The Sarfa buses run in the Figueres area, and Sagales from Girona.

From Figueres you take a Sarfa bus to Cadaques. All of the buses to Cadaques make a stop in Roses. From Roses to Cadaques you can take the Sarfa bus or a boat trip. The boat trip is a really nice way to see the rocky coast line of the Costa Brava and the Cap Creus park. Of course you can also take a taxi but it is much more expensive.

Prague, Czech...
Level Contributor
3 posts
50 reviews
4. Re: Bus From Girona Airport Or Girona City to Rosas

Thank you again for your help!

I hope to be able to help you one day too!

5. Re: Bus From Girona Airport Or Girona City to Rosas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 02:17