We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any main beaches offer drinks & food service on the beach?

London, England...
Level Contributor
93 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Any main beaches offer drinks & food service on the beach?

I've been to Sitges several times and always got a sunbed on the main gay beach, aka La Playa De la Bassa Rondona, but I'm curious if anyone knows if any of the other beach along the main front offer a drinks and food service (I don't meant the guys selling soft drinks and crisps from coolers) at your sunbed/lounger on the beach itself? They had this on Elia beach in Mykonos last year (seems to be provided by the adjacent hotels) and it was really nice option. Anyone do that or a similar service in Sitges?

Mentioned in this post
La Playa de Sitges
La Playa de Sitges
1,451 Reviews
Sitges, Spain
Mykonos
Mykonos
Cyclades, Greece
United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sitges
Level Contributor
917 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any main beaches offer drinks & food service on the beach?

The short answer to that is No!

London, England...
Level Contributor
93 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any main beaches offer drinks & food service on the beach?

Lol, fair enough. I didn't think so, but having not really ventured to the other beaches too much I thought it was worth asking.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sitges
Level Contributor
917 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any main beaches offer drinks & food service on the beach?

There are of course the chiringuitos (beach bars) on several of the beaches - including the 'main stretch' and Balmins (which also has a good restaurant). There is a beach bar / taverna at the back of Aiguadolç. And there are also the bars and restaurants backing San Sebastian. It may not be service to your lounger, but you wouldn't have to go far for sustenance!

4. Re: Any main beaches offer drinks & food service on the beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 June 2015, 12:17