We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has Organic Club moved?

London, England...
Level Contributor
93 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Has Organic Club moved?

Was just reading one of the Sitges guides and it suggests that Organic moved to a new venue across the road this year. Is that correct?

I know Trailer is now Galaxy but didn't realise Organic had moved? BTW, is Galaxy gay or is it now a straight club?

Aberdeen, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Has Organic Club moved?

Hi - I think that is the plan. Route 66 is going to become "New Organic" - but right now it has a builders tarpaulin over it. Galaxy/Trailer is still in the same place, and Organic is still in the same place.

Galaxy/Trailer hosts a mix of nights I think - including the infamous foam party....

London, England...
Level Contributor
93 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has Organic Club moved?

Thanks Alan. I read somewhere that Route 66 was being refurbed, didn't realise it was going to be the new Organic tho. Could be cool if it's bigger venue as current place is a bit small. I'm in Sitges next week, shame that it won't likely be ready by then, would have been nice to check it out.

3. Re: Has Organic Club moved?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2015, 13:16