We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking near El cid hotel, sitges.

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Parking near El cid hotel, sitges.

Hi, I am hiring a car from Barcelona airport does anyone know if i will be able to park near the El cid hotel, many thanks.

Isle Of Wight
Destination Expert
for Isle of Wight, Sitges
Level Contributor
4,785 posts
281 reviews
1. Re: Parking near El cid hotel, sitges.

There's a multi storey car park next to the Train Station. Maybe 150m from El Cid.

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: Parking near El cid hotel, sitges.

Excellent thanks,i dont suppose you have any idea of charges as i'll have the car for 3 days,

Regards Graham.

Isle Of Wight
Destination Expert
for Isle of Wight, Sitges
Level Contributor
4,785 posts
281 reviews
3. Re: Parking near El cid hotel, sitges.

No idea sorry.. Sitgeslover may know.

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: Parking near El cid hotel, sitges.

I think i might stick with the bus after all, spent all night trawling through car hire company's policy's and they all adopt the new rip off policy of full to empty on fuel.

Costa Blanca, Spain
Destination Expert
for Sitges
Level Contributor
986 posts
6 reviews
5. Re: Parking near El cid hotel, sitges.

Afraid I don't know cost of overnight / extended parking. Am in Sitges at the moment with a car, but we have on steet parking near our apartment so never have to worry about paying. Not all companies have the 'take away full bring back empty' policy - though many do. And, yes, it is a rip off as you don't get any refund for unused petrol. We have a car from Centauro, where I'm a 'Gold Member' (which you become after three hires), so can simply return the car with a full tank, but I'm sure you can find other companies. Try the easyjet web site: they use Europcar (which we've used many times). Their desk is inside the arrivals hall and we've always been able to return with a full tank.

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
6. Re: Parking near El cid hotel, sitges.

Many thanks for your reply its very helpful

Costa Blanca, Spain
Destination Expert
for Sitges
Level Contributor
986 posts
6 reviews
7. Re: Parking near El cid hotel, sitges.

By the way, it takes us about 5 minutes to walk from our apartment to the El Cid - so parking up our way is a possibility.

Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
21 reviews
8. Re: Parking near El cid hotel, sitges.

Over night parking at the car park above the macadona is 9 euros, if you drive under the railway bridge you will find free parking at the municipal buildings on the left.

Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
21 reviews
9. Re: Parking near El cid hotel, sitges.

We drive down to sitges from the UK some years, when we do we stay at the Galeon hotel as they have guest parking.. but its not free.

10. Re: Parking near El cid hotel, sitges.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2015, 12:16