We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

from bologna center to marconi airport

Sofia
6 posts
Save Topic
from bologna center to marconi airport

Dear travellers

please advise which is the best and cheapest way to get to the airport from Bologna center?

Many thanks in advance

Mentioned in this post
Bologna
Bologna
Province of Bologna, Italy
Latina, Italy
Level Contributor
1,773 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: from bologna center to marconi airport

It's a 20 minute bus ride from the station to the airport. Fare 6 euros.

Sofia
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: from bologna center to marconi airport

thanks, where is the station, what's its name?

Latina, Italy
Level Contributor
1,773 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: from bologna center to marconi airport

Bologna Centrale. The bus is the Aerobus and the stop is right outside the main station entrance.

This is the website in English: "bologna-airport.it/uk/…".

There is also a map shown.

Mentioned in this post
Bologna Centrale
Bologna Centrale
46 Reviews
Bologna, Italy
UK
Level Contributor
3,219 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: from bologna center to marconi airport

Apart from the weekend, the bus route goes along roads not far from Piazza Maggiore ie along via Ugo Bassi and via Indipendenza, so maybe no need to go to the station. I do not know the weekend deviation route because it started after we were there in April this year..

If there are two or more of you travelling it is almost as cheap/cheaper to take a city taxi to the airport. We have paid 14/15 euro for the trip.

Edited: 11 November 2012, 17:27
Mentioned in this post
Piazza Maggiore
Piazza Maggiore
8,039 Reviews
Bologna, Italy
Sofia
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: from bologna center to marconi airport

Actually I am comming from Forli airport. Do you know if there is a direct line going from this airport to Bologna? As I saw last posts I have to get a bus to Forli and from there a train to Bologna. If you know any faster and direct way to Bologna, please advise!

Mentioned in this post
Forli
Forli
Province of Forli-Cesena, Italy
Bologna
Bologna
Province of Bologna, Italy
6. Re: from bologna center to marconi airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 November 2013, 18:18