We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transfer from the port

Wales
Level Contributor
98 posts
82 reviews
Save Topic
transfer from the port

First of all, apologies for this as its probably a duplication of previous posts but I cant seem to find the answer I am after.

After arriving at La Spezia port and want to travel to the Cinque Terre, is the best way to see it be ferry boat to which port & which can you walk between?

Alternatively should we mix between train & boat, how do you get La Spezia Centrale from the port after cruise arrival?

I am unsure how to put an itinerary together ensuring we see the best of Cinque Terre but get the journeys co-ordinated as well.

Sorry for the stupid questions

Mentioned in this post
La Spezia
La Spezia
Province of La Spezia, Italy
Cinque Terre
Cinque Terre
Italian Riviera, Italy
Best Seller
Cinque Terre Hiking Day Trip from...
3,347 Reviews
from US$104.80*
Best Seller
Cinque Terre Day Trip with Transport...
765 Reviews
from US$104.80*
Special Offer
Cinque Terre Semi-Private Day Trip...
1,054 Reviews
from US$177.00*
US$196.70
1. Re: transfer from the port

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 July 2018, 13:18