We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reservation

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Reservation

I have made a reservation through booking.com for

Affittacamere Da Cesare but have been getting credit card cancellation emails although card is valid and have used it for other booking also. Have written multiple emails to the property also but didnt get any reply.

Not sure where the issue is and might have to cancel the booking.

Any suggestions?

Edited: 31 August 2016, 15:25
Bombala, New South...
Level Contributor
1,003 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reservation

I assume you notified your credit card company where you were going. Contact the credit card company. I had a similar issue with one particular hotel in England and the bank said it didn't like the look of the hotels account details so they cancelled it.

Mentioned in this post
England
England
United Kingdom
Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Reservation

Credit card company hasnt received any transaction. Actually the payment has to be done during the stay and only credit card validity needs to be checked by the property.

Hotel is saying that card which i have provided is coming as invalid card and unable to understand why it is coming as invalid card when i have already made multiple other booking through it for my Italy travel

Mentioned in this post
Italy
Italy
Europe
3. Re: Reservation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2017, 13:17