We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A few short walks/hikes in Portofino?

U.S.A.
Level Contributor
161 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
A few short walks/hikes in Portofino?

Hello. We will be arriving in Portofino via cruise ship in mid-October. We would like recommendations on a few short hikes -- maybe less than a mile each way? Some vertical climb is okay. Prefer seeing interesting buildings and beautiful views of the town and coastline as opposed to being in the forest. Thanks!

Boston...
Level Contributor
734 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: A few short walks/hikes in Portofino?

Give this site a try: http://www.portofinotrek.com/trek/

U.S.A.
Level Contributor
161 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A few short walks/hikes in Portofino?

I did see those. Thanks. I think those are a little long for us. We would like something shorter.

Boston...
Level Contributor
734 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: A few short walks/hikes in Portofino?

Perhaps you'd enjoy a boat ride from Portofino to San Fruttoso. there you can explore the monastery and enjoy nice scenery on the trip to and fro.

www1.traghettiportofino.it/index.php?lang=en

Merana, Italy
Level Contributor
150 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: A few short walks/hikes in Portofino?

I think this is a nice walk and not too long : portofinotrek.com/trek/lang-en/da-portofino/…

And if the weather is good you can enjoy the beach of Paraggi (we've been there last year mid octobre and the temperature of the sea was perfect to swim)

A very easy walk is the one to the Portofino lighthouse. The path is very easy to find.

it.wikiloc.com/wikiloc/view.do?id=3163360 : this shows you the place where the lighthouse is.

5. Re: A few short walks/hikes in Portofino?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 18:18