We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Catania Airport Transfer/ Hire Vehicles

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Catania Airport Transfer/ Hire Vehicles

Hi

First of all, apologies if there are a dozen of these threads but the ones I found myself were over three years old.

Key Question: I was curious for an updated recommendation as to what the best transfer vehicle hire company is in Catania?

Extra Info:

My partner and I are touring South Italy for our honeymoon next August 2018. It is our dream holiday! We are finishing it off in the peaceful hills of Catania and have already booked our hotel (Zash Boutique Hotel). As this is our honeymoon, we are keen to make this as special as we can by adding small luxuries we'd never really had before (put it this way, we halved the wedding budget to double the honeymoon budget!). If you know of a place where we can hire a limo, town car or even a horse and carriage, we'd be super grateful!

We are trying to learn Italian before the trip so hopefully we can read some local reviews!

Thank you for reading!

Zoe & Lincoln

Edited: 28 August 2017, 01:00
3 replies to this topic
Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
103,593 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Catania Airport Transfer/ Hire Vehicles

Welcome to Sicily Zoe M!

Contact Christian at New Travel Services, and tell him exactly what you have written here!

www.newtravelservices.net/en/7-contatti

And congratulations!

Vagabonda

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Catania Airport Transfer/ Hire Vehicles

Thanks so much!

I have read a fair few of your comments in other posts. You are a very helpful person. :)

Z&L

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
103,593 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Catania Airport Transfer/ Hire Vehicles

Thank you Zoe M, and very best wishes for a wonderful and memorable honeymoon!

Vagabonda

Reply to: Catania Airport Transfer/ Hire Vehicles
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted