We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Pisa airport

Gourock, United...
Level Contributor
392 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Bus from Pisa airport

I usually take the train to Lucca, however this year I have decided I might take the bus instead. I've managed to find the timetable online and I know I can buy the tickets from the information office in the arrivals hall.. On a previous post I read that the buses are to the right of the taxi rank as you come out of arrivals. Is this still the case ? Are these buses easily recongnisable ? many thanks in advance for any info.

South East England...
Level Contributor
5,424 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus from Pisa airport

Hi doaknic,

Lucky you, going back to Lucca! Yes, the bus stop is still to the right as you come out of arrivals, the vai bus is blue and should have Lucca displayed on the destination board on the bus. If in doubt you can always ask the driver.

mesh

Gourock, United...
Level Contributor
392 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus from Pisa airport

Thanks Mesh, that's great info. I've already booked up to return next July but got the chance of a wee cheap flight this coming Wednesday . Oh the excitement , ice cream at La Bonta every day !

South East England...
Level Contributor
5,424 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus from Pisa airport

Afraid I have changed my allegiance from Bonta to Gelataria Veneta on Via Vittorio Veneto, what I'd do to have a coppa of due pera and Nutella from there right now! Like you we've booked to return next July. Have a great time.

mesh

4. Re: Bus from Pisa airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2014, 12:17