We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pisamover tickets

Gourock, United...
Level Contributor
396 posts
41 reviews
Pisamover tickets

Im a regular visitor to Tuscany but I usually stay in Pisa on my first night catching the train to my next destination the following day. This time we are going straight to Lucca when we get off the plane at Pisa. So my question is , can I buy a ticket straight through from the airport on the Pisamover to Lucca or do I have to buy two separate tickets ? Where do I buy the tickets from? Is there a machine at the airport or do I have to buy them at the desk to the right of the arrival area ? Do I have to validate them once or twice ? We're arriving oñ a Sunday so the buses to Lucca probably won't be as frequent that day plus our hotel is closer to the train station.

Thanks in advance for any replies

Valencia, Spain
Level Contributor
137 posts
28 reviews
1. Re: Pisamover tickets

Just before pisamover gates there are several ticket machines.

It's not necesary to buy the train ticket in advance, you'll lose flexibility doing so.

Ocean City, MD
Level Contributor
12,665 posts
8 reviews
2. Re: Pisamover tickets

http://www.pisa-airport.com/en/

Click the To and From, then scroll down.

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
33,129 posts
3. Re: Pisamover tickets

Buy from <Pisa fermata Aeroporto> to <Lucca> on www.trenitalia.com/tcom-en to get print-at-home tickets including one for the PisaMover.

As you have four hours to take your Regional train to Lucca after your purchased departure time from Pisa, buying online gives you ample flexibility for most circumstances.

4. Re: Pisamover tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 May 2018, 13:19