We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pisa to nice train

kerry
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
pisa to nice train

i want to travel on the left of the train so i can see the views over the sea. What seat numbers should i choose when booking on line?

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
33,190 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pisa to nice train

Seat A

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
32,427 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: pisa to nice train

Can't help you with Frecciabianca trains from Pisa to Genoa.

However both the Intercity trains from Pisa to Genova Piazza Principe and Thello trains from there to Nice Ville normally travel on these parts of their journeys with first class at the front of the train (first is coaches 1 and 2 on Intercity, 11 and 12 on Thello). So you would need to choose window seats at the bottom of the seat diagrams.

Note that this is not guaranteed, as trains can be reversed in service.

Mentioned in this post
Pisa
Pisa
Province of Pisa, Italy
Genoa
Genoa
Italian Riviera, Italy
Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
32,427 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: pisa to nice train

Note also that there is nothing to stop you sitting in any empty seat that you wish to, as long as you move if someone boards the train at a later station with a reservation for that seat.

4. Re: pisa to nice train

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2018, 13:16