We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Greatest posts asking for help

Anchorage, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Anchorage, Zermatt
Level Contributor
18,186 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Greatest posts asking for help

include

when you are traveling,

your traveling "style" (liimited budget or Luxury or inbetween),

your age group(s),

what you want to see and do (do you like art/museums, architecture, sightseeing, countryside/city, mountains - it might help to think about why you are traveling to Switzerland)

how you want to travel - car/train/feet

are you new to European travel or experienced

how much you want to do (some of us like to move to a new place every day even if it means we don't do much but travel between hotels and some of us like to stay several days if not the whole trip in one place)

any concerns you may have (some folks have limited physical ability - when is that baby due? - some are worried about speaking languages, etc.)

So many times someone posts without giving this information and the folks with local knowledge are stumped about how to reply. Replies are delayed while we ask these questions and, I'm sure, others. If anyone can think of more information that would be nice to have or share when posting, please add to the list!

Happy travels!

Luxembourg
Level Contributor
5,803 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Greatest posts asking for help

KM, click on - report as inappropriate -

Anchorage, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Anchorage, Zermatt
Level Contributor
18,186 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Greatest posts asking for help

I don't want to remove it - just move it without re-typing the whole thing - I'm lazy!

india
6 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Greatest posts asking for help

Hi ill be travelling to sitzerland in april 2009, needeed some help and advice..

will be in lucerne for 2 days and in zurich for 1 day.

what kind of clothes would be appropraite for the weather there? is there a lot of walking to? so then what kind of footwear? is it better to wear many layers rather than one rather warm thing?

what kind of shopping is there which is cheap and affordabel?

thankyou!!

india
6 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Greatest posts asking for help

by the way, i forgot to include, im an 18 year old girl from india...and i like to sit at cafes and shop and just relax in the place im at..

London
Level Contributor
8,329 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Greatest posts asking for help

Littlemermaid, it would probably be best to start a new post with your question so that more people see it and can give you some advice.

16. Re: Greatest posts asking for help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2009, 12:29
Get answers to your questions about Neuchatel