We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advice a 3 day trip to switzerland (traveling with infant)

Germany
7 posts
Save Topic
Advice a 3 day trip to switzerland (traveling with infant)

Hi,

I am planning a short trip to Switzerland. This is my first time and am totally blank where to start from. I will be traveling along with my family (an infant 7 months old) so i dont want to explore things on my own as i cant take risk. If someone could help me out in planning this itenary would be great help. I live in Germany currently.

Mentioned in this post
Martigny...
Destination Expert
for Switzerland
Level Contributor
41,065 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Advice a 3 day trip to switzerland (traveling with infant)

Do you want to spend your 3 days in cities or in the mountains? And when? The time of year affects what is available.

London
Level Contributor
8,329 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Advice a 3 day trip to switzerland (traveling with infant)

Just to let you know that you have posted in the Neuchatel forum, and so you may wish to repost in the main Switzerland forum to ensure you get the widest possible audience for your question.

Mentioned in this post
Neuchatel
Neuchatel
Canton of Neuchatel, Switzerland
Germany
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Advice a 3 day trip to switzerland (traveling with infant)

Thanks for the replies....

I will post the same to Swiss Forum.

BTW, i am planning to travel on 18th sept next weekend.

My interest would be to see the landscapes, villages and lakes. All nature,,,,, :-)

Bye

4. Re: Advice a 3 day trip to switzerland (traveling with infant)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 March 2010, 14:22
Get answers to your questions about Neuchatel