We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Couples Sex show question..again : )

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
36 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Couples Sex show question..again : )

Hi all and thanks for taking the time to read this.

I have searched the forums prior posting but found most of the previous answers to my questions to be quite out of date.

We will be staying in this wonderful city for a weekend in April this year(during my misspent youth I was a regular, but my last visit was 94) this however will be my wife's 1st time in Amsterdam.

My question is this, if you had to chose between one the 'big 3' live sex shows(being Cassa Rosa, Moulin Rouge and banana bar), which would you choose for a couple?

I have visited all three many years ago and from what I can remember none of them were particularly sexy or erotic with Banana being worse of the 3, but like I say that was a loooong time ago and things may have changed somewhat, is La Vie en Proost still as couple friendly as it used to be?

Again thanks for reading and I look forward to any advice that is given.

Mentioned in this post
Amsterdam
Amsterdam
North Holland Province, The Netherlands
Moulin Rouge
Moulin Rouge
307 Reviews
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,441 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Couples Sex show question..again : )

By far the best info I can give is to read this www.ignatzmice.com/forums/viewtopic.php… You can also browse the rest of the forum and site while you're there. It may be over a year old, but I doubt much has changed.

LVP had a few couples the last time I was there.

Peace

2. Re: Couples Sex show question..again : )

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 04 June 2014, 01:06
Edited: 04 June 2014, 01:06
liverpool, england
Level Contributor
2,011 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Couples Sex show question..again : )

Hi Rigsby,

It totally depends what you are wanting, as to which is the best; for a nice erotic sort of experience, I agree casa is better, nicer venue, plusher seats like a theatre with a proper stage, curtains draw etc, a theatre performance, just happens to show sexual things;

Moulin Rouge is more like a bar, with benched seating to the side of the stage; there is far more audience participation and it is more fun than erotic, but we have had better luck in negotiating the price at moulin rouge - plus moulin rouge is wheelchair accessible (which is a plus for me). this place has a stage, but it is in the corner of the room, not like a theatre, and the performers walk on to it, do the performance, and then pick up their things and walk off - sort of kills any eroticism, but like I say, it is fun. Some of the seats are inches from the stage (which is a precarious position at times, believe me! lol)

Hope

Mentioned in this post
Moulin Rouge
Moulin Rouge
307 Reviews
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Maryland
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
17,084 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Couples Sex show question..again : )

Paradise Club? Or SamePlace?

I sort of agree with viva on this.

Even if just looking is what you are comfortable with. It just may be that real life erotic experience that may be more of a turn on that watching actors going through the motions for the 4th time that day.

You can watch and not join in

YMMV

But I would sure do a google search before you go to a club like that. Know what it is like inside.

liverpool, england
Level Contributor
2,011 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Couples Sex show question..again : )

Check out Balou's advice and read up on Paradise and/or sameplace on that site to see if it is of interest to you both

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
36 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Couples Sex show question..again : )

Cheers for all the reply's people, 'SamePlace' seems to pop up time and time again, even when i was doing a googlemaloogle for the best bars for couples, is the interwebz trying to tell me something?

Balou1999, cheers for the link mate, ill read up on that.

MrJohnMd & juejosh, Paradise is a new one on me so thanks again for the heads up, i'll have a Google for that one as well.

Have many/any of you actually been to this Sameplace, if so could you give me a run down, either on this thread or via PM.

Thanks for the input all concerned.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,441 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Couples Sex show question..again : )

There are a few reviews on Sameplace on the site from my first post.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
41 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Couples Sex show question..again : )

Sameplace is ok :) more chaps than girls if you like that but plenty of girls if partner likes girls or lots of big chaps if that's what's she likes

Sameplace is all couples who like girls. And swaping PM me if u want more details

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
36 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Couples Sex show question..again : )

Cheers again Balou1999, however the ignatzmice forum seems to cater for a more hardened clientèle, if that makes sense?

I would like to hear a regular 'joe's' take on SamePlace if that is at all possible, before deciding if it would be worth me and the Mrs popping in for a few.

Appreciate the advice all the same however.

peace

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
36 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Couples Sex show question..again : )

@ vivaGlasgow, thanks mate ill PM you shortly.

;