We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stop Over on honeymoon- where to stay

Hamilton
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Stop Over on honeymoon- where to stay

My Fiance and I are planning on going to Dubai on our honeymoon. We are flying from Toronto,ON and have to get a connecting flight in Amsterdam,so we decided we would like to stay here for 2 nights before continuing to Dubai. Can anybody suggest a reasonably priced place to stay that is in a good location, close to sites we will want to see. Since we are only here for two days we want to maximize our time here so we want to be close to the key things to see and do. We are travelling in mid September.

Thanks!

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
14,628 posts
1. Re: Stop Over on honeymoon- where to stay

by mid september do you mean the 15th or later? the reason i ask is the largest convention of the year blows through amsterdam the 2nd week of sept

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2,343 posts
10 reviews
2. Re: Stop Over on honeymoon- where to stay

try bidding on Priceline Entire thread on here about it

Amersfoort, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
7,828 posts
44 reviews
3. Re: Stop Over on honeymoon- where to stay

The Estherea would get my vote for its romantic canalside location. It is also close to all the main attractions.

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
18,428 posts
17 reviews
4. Re: Stop Over on honeymoon- where to stay

Your dates in Sept? This is very critical.

And I mean critical.

The Mrs and I stayed at the Brouwer on our Honeymoon. A very nice place that will not break the bank. But hard to get into.

PL bidding would also be a great option-----depending on your dates.

5. Re: Stop Over on honeymoon- where to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 18:40