We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in the Grand Place area or Avenue Louise area?

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
46 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels in the Grand Place area or Avenue Louise area?

Hi there!

I will be visiting Brussels for three days in July with my boyfriend. I am looking at hotels and am unsure which area I want to stay in. Would you recommend the Grand Place or Avenue Louise area? Both seem to have many choices (expensive but I'm assuming well worth it).

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
156 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels in the Grand Place area or Avenue Louise area?

Grand Place. That way you are close most main attractions and a train station, should you decide to visit other Belgian cities. The train station is also easy to get to the airport. Avenue Louise is also very nice, but there's nothing to see there except shops...

brussels
Destination Expert
for Brussels
Level Contributor
1,107 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels in the Grand Place area or Avenue Louise area?

it is a very small place with a good transport system. If you want to walk either area is ok Granad place is neaer the centre. I lke the amigo in that are but i would get thwe best deal you can in a generally central area incl;uding the arera around schumann for the best price and get a 72 hr jump ticket

3. Re: Hotels in the Grand Place area or Avenue Louise area?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 13:17