We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is the Church of Our Lady closed for renovation?

Cambridge, UK
Level Contributor
160 posts
13 reviews
Is the Church of Our Lady closed for renovation?

Hi - just a quick question, I'm in Bruges (Brugge) this weekend and want to see the Madonna in the Church of Our Lady. Trouble is, on the Bruggemuseum site, there is mention of renovation works and apologies for any inconvenience caused. The church web site makes no mention of anything (as far as I can see). Can some kind person confirm one way or the other please? Just want to be sure I can see it.. Many thanks in advance...

Sluis, The...
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
22 reviews
1. Re: Is the Church of Our Lady closed for renovation?

Hello,

You can see the statue of Michelangelo, I just checked with the museum department for you. Nothing will block your view.

Remember you have to pay for your visit, 4 euro for adults. The church itself is free.

Kind regards,

Sabrina

Cambridge, UK
Level Contributor
160 posts
13 reviews
2. Re: Is the Church of Our Lady closed for renovation?

Sabrina, as ever, your help is very much appreciated...

3. Re: Is the Church of Our Lady closed for renovation?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 14:41
Get answers to your questions about Bruges