We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alvor with kids

Kerry
Level Contributor
41 posts
110 reviews
Alvor with kids

Hi. Hoping someone can help. I'm going around in circles!

We're hoping to travel to Alvor this Summer with a 5 year old & a 1 year old. I'm looking for accommodation recommendations. I think what might suit best is an Aparthotel type of situation, which would give us the space we need - two bedrooms.

A colleague suggested Clube Alvorferias but the dates I looked for are all booked out. Can anyone suggest something similar. Kids club, pools, easy access with a buggy when going from the hotel/apartment to the beach/town.

Appreciate any suggestions.

1 reply
Whitehaven, United...
Level Contributor
446 posts
65 reviews
1. Re: Alvor with kids

You have left if very late for this summer especially if you are going in main school holidays? Not sure Alvor is really a kids club type of place but it is a fabulous place for kids and a family holiday, if that makes sense.

If you want kids club search your dates with the main tour operators TUI, Jet2, Thomas Cook but you might be better looking at other places Albuferia etc.

If kids club isn’t a deal breaker put your dates into Holiday Lettings, Owners Direct etc.

Reply to: Alvor with kids
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Algarve