We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bad review - central Estoril Family Apartment

Reno, Nevada
Level Contributor
1 post
18 reviews
Save Topic
Bad review - central Estoril Family Apartment

I posted a really bad review about a misrepresentation of a short-term vacation rental in Estoril on TripAdvisor and they are not publishing it. I posted it a week ago and it is still being reviewed. So TripAdvisor is perpetuating the misrepresentations and fraudulent claims on their website. So much for honest reviews. Take the reviews you read with a grain of salt. I will never again use TripAdvisor or their affiliates, Holiday Lettings, for anything. Buyer beware!

2 replies to this topic
uk
Level Contributor
393 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bad review - central Estoril Family Apartment

Why how was it. misrepresented.?

Portalegre, Portugal
Level Contributor
1,036 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bad review - central Estoril Family Apartment

Really!

Before going off the deep end hope over the support forum - https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g1-i…

Here you'll find, usually once a day, posts such as yours. You'll also find answers and explanations.

Given the tens of thousands, quite possibly millions of bad reviews on TA, I wonder why exactly you think that YOUR review has been singled out?

The bottom line is that, more than likely, YOU (yes you) have violated a posting guideline in some way or other - reviews don't stay pending for ever - they either end up getting posted (but sometimes it takes a while), or rejected.

Reply to: Bad review - central Estoril Family Apartment
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Estoril