We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Porto to Fatima to Lisbon

2 posts
Porto to Fatima to Lisbon

I will be traveling from Porto to Fatima and on to Lisbon in the same day. I have information on the buses, is there a place to store luggage at the bus station? Should tickets be bought in advance?

4 replies to this topic
Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro, Portugal
Level Contributor
57,383 posts
41 reviews
1. Re: Porto to Fatima to Lisbon

There is a small luggage storage facility at Fátima bus station. I do not know the current opening times.

If you want to be 100% certain of taking the bus you prefer, buy tickets in advance. These are on sale up to 30 days ahead at www.rede-expressos.pt but if you do so you cannot take a different bus without changing your ticket, which may not be possible in certain situations. There are no 'open' tickets.

2 posts
2. Re: Porto to Fatima to Lisbon

Thank you! That's very helpful.

Benicia, California
1 post
3. Re: Porto to Fatima to Lisbon

Hello, how was your trip from Porto to Fatima. Will you please share how you made your trip? I'm having difficulty getting information online. I plan to travel from Porto to Fatima on Sat., Oct. 20, 20218. Thank you.

Edited: 25 August 2018, 06:58
Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro, Portugal
Level Contributor
57,383 posts
41 reviews
4. Re: Porto to Fatima to Lisbon

You are too early to get tickets for 20 October. They are sold only 30 days in advance. If you go to the Rede Expressos website www.rede-expressos.pt and enter the journey 'origin' and 'destination' without a date you will see the general timetable. When it is time to buy tickets ie not more than 30 days in advance all available times will be listed once the date is entered.

The Porto bus station used by Rede Expressos is at Campo 24 de Agosto next to the metro station of the same name, to the east of the city centre.

I hope this helps.

Reply to: Porto to Fatima to Lisbon
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted