We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last one

WREXHAM
Level Contributor
1,826 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Last one

Typing this on main computer. Who will it state has written this PG 8 or roccorini??

I know I should only write travel related points on here and will not send test ones any more

40 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
1,080 posts
Save Reply
31. Re: Last one

When I follow my nose I always end up eating moussaka and listening to Colin singing wonderwall with one eye on the football.

WREXHAM
Level Contributor
1,826 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Last one

OOH. Full of trepidation - wonderful Sister claims that she has found the solution. So am typing this on my iPad and just hope I do not see a skiing Avatar but my usual mugshot ????

Hopefully all will be well for Skiathos

Level Contributor
1,080 posts
Save Reply
33. Re: Last one

Look into the eyes, not around the eyes and when I snap my fingers you will be back in the room! Well done... now try away from the home hub just to be sure .....

WREXHAM
Level Contributor
1,826 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: Last one

Thanks David will do.

Nth Wales
Level Contributor
1,121 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: Last one

Great to see your ledenderly mugshot and recommendations back Pinkey and as a fellow devotee to Parga and my love of Skiathos with my then little daughter alone , can't wait to get back this June but in Troulos after 3 decades ! Will make sure that l get to your swell bar and have you been to Troulos ? David is a great and quirky advisor so with thanks to him too from a fellow techno phobe in Wrexham !

Mentioned in this post
Parga
Parga
Preveza Region, Greece
Troulos
Troulos
Skiathos, Greece
WREXHAM
Level Contributor
1,826 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
36. Re: Last one

HI NWFF

Thanks for your nice comments. H

Have I been to Troulos - got me thinking. My Partner and I about 9 years ago did get the bus to Koukanaries and although so many adore the beach there - we were not impressed. A particular no no, the lake at the back of the beach with the Mosquitos in residence. That means we would have passed through Troulos but no, not ever visited. We stayed at Villa Apollon one year, in Achladies - then the next visit , stayed in town, Hotel Ifigenia. Fortunately, we found Angeliki Beach Hotel and since then nowhere else matches up.

Tried to walk around the Kanapitsa Headland one year, hoping to come out at Bus Stop 13- alas, ended up where I started, Bus Stop 12. I do have a liking for Aghia Paraskevi, - Avli Taverna, superb, and Mesostrata fairly good as well.

I am a relative newcomer compared to many Skiathos Lovers, maybe only visited 18 times - that is twice a year. Mallorca, Tenerife, Hong Kong, nor other Greek destinations now no longer get a look in.

One thing you and I do have in common, we love the Beastie Fish and Chips!!!!

If you do visit the Swell and coming from Troulos, you alight at Bus Stop 5, be careful of the rough

slope down to the Beach, Far better to go through the Reception at Angeliki, not so steep.

A lovely time of the year now, nights drawing out, a countdown as well.

Mentioned in this post
Troulos
Troulos
Skiathos, Greece
Angeliki Beach Hotel
Angeliki Beach Hotel
222 Reviews
Skiathos, Greece
Skiathos
Skiathos
Sporades, Greece
Tenerife
Tenerife
Canary Islands, Spain
Level Contributor
1,080 posts
Save Reply
37. Re: Last one

NWFF~ where are you staying in Troulos? Is it Premiere?

Mentioned in this post
Troulos
Troulos
Skiathos, Greece
Nth Wales
Level Contributor
1,121 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
38. Re: Last one

Staying in the Korali Hotel David as got a great deal for 2 bedroom apartment there with Sunshine Holidays which have used recently to go to Lefkas . Premiere sure looks good though and hopefully have made a good choice too .

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Korali
Hotel Korali
105 Reviews
Skiathos, Greece
Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
135 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
39. Re: Last one

Pinkygirl. Welcome back to full working order, goodbye Riccorini as you return back to the depths of the ether.

NWFF. The Korali always looks good and is really handy for the beach. give me a wave if you are there at the same time as us, end May, as we are across the road at the Maria Yiannis apartments.

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Korali
Hotel Korali
105 Reviews
Skiathos, Greece
Maria Yiannis Apartments
Maria Yiannis Apartments
126 Reviews
Skiathos, Greece
WREXHAM
Level Contributor
1,826 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
40. Re: Last one

Forgot to reply IAN, - Yes will give a wave - cannot wait to be back in Skiathos.

Reply to: Last one
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Skiathos