We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Esperides Hotel

West Midlands
Level Contributor
87 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Esperides Hotel

Hello, has anyone stayed in a single room at the Esperides Hotel, Achladies? I am unable to find any information from hotel, travel agents, TA or other review sites. Not wanting to book until I know more about it, broom cupboard, looking onto a wall etc!

Many thanks

Edited: 15 February 2018, 18:56
Mentioned in this post
Hotel Esperides
Hotel Esperides
689 Reviews
Skiathos, Greece
Bourtzi Boutique Hotel
Bourtzi Boutique Hotel
#1 of 14 hotels in Skiathos Town
Filia Studios & Apartments
Filia Studios & Apartments
#1 of 6 hotels in Troulos
Angeliki Beach Hotel
Angeliki Beach Hotel
#1 of 2 hotels in Megali Ammos
12 replies to this topic
WREXHAM
Level Contributor
1,756 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Esperides Hotel

KTG -brief reply, bed time calls. {please look up the reviews of Angeliki Beach Hotel,Megali Ammos [Town Beach -10 - 12 minute walk in to town]. I cannot understand how a superb hotel is only rated 2 stars -cleanliness, location, Swell Bar in garden if you want to dine, in my opinion, cannot be faulted. Yes. please read the reviews.

Mentioned in this post
Angeliki Beach Hotel
Angeliki Beach Hotel
213 Reviews
Skiathos, Greece
Level Contributor
888 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Esperides Hotel

If you want a little home from home, close to town, close to a beach, family ran, with the most helpful owner on site 24/7 have a look a Stellios apartments.... opposite megali ammoss fuel station, set back off main road in a secluded location... nice stroll into town or to the beach.... Dimitris is a really good guy to know, very helpful and a kind generous person.. I enjoyed my stay there...

Reply to: Esperides Hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Skiathos