We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bargains

Manchester,
Level Contributor
1,413 posts
118 reviews
Save Topic
Bargains

I've already booked but there are some unbelievable bargains on T/C for May if anyone is interested in an early visit. :-)

22 replies to this topic
Skiathos, Greece
Level Contributor
797 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Bargains

9th May, Skiathos - Gatwick one way 23.99 pounds, for an extra 85 pounds with hold luggage and a Free James Martin Meal, does he cook it on the flight himself ?

Canton of Bern...
Level Contributor
187 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Bargains

I can't believe there are such low prices.

Since I started looking a couple of month ago for flights for early June 2018 to Skiathos from Zurich or Geneva: 473 Euros per person including luggage (with Aegean Airlines)... I still wait for a price drop. No direct flights or package deals from Switzerland....

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
2,448 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Bargains

If you are prepared to be flexible there are always bargain to be had.

Saw easyjet flight £7 to Majorca recently. A quick trawl through a few sites and found a lot of cheap one week packages to Corfu & Crete in April and May.

Might not be the best weather but got to be better than here so I am considering.

Sunderland UK
Level Contributor
186 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Bargains

Which sites do you use , I never seem to see anything like that when I look at holidays.

Canton of Bern...
Level Contributor
187 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Bargains

I use skyscanner.com, other websites and also look on aegeanairlines.com (incognito of course). Price for flight from Zurich/Geneva to Skiathos 8th June and back on 19th June still about that price.

Not really flexible (work). Must travel between 8th and 24th of June... Stay on sporades should be beween 9 and 11 days...

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
665 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Bargains

Jet 2 to Thessaloniki have some brilliant flight prices on offer from Manchester.

Unsure about onward journey route/costs .

Prestwick, United...
Level Contributor
2,119 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Bargains

Looking just now for next year & prices are ridiculous with TC & TUI, around £750 for 2 without luggage from Manchester in June. Came 2 years ago with Aegean for under £500. Like traveling independent but maybe package will be cheaper, but the places in town say only 2 rooms left!😬

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
4,374 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Bargains

Sounds about right ..this June we are paying a bit less inc luggage with TUI. We don't have much flexibility this year and wanted to secure the apartment so booked start of year, which is early for us.

Edited: 11 April 2018, 22:29
Oxford
Level Contributor
87 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Bargains

Was after a cheap weeks getaway

Booked SC Ariadni appartment in Aghia Paraskevi, flights from Gatwick, luggage and return transfers for £373 for two of us, booked with Holiday hypermarket, 11th May for 7 nights, well happy with that

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
2,448 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Bargains

Bargain! Not surprised you're happy

Reply to: Bargains
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Skiathos