We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where can I book tour from stockholm?

Czech Republic
Level Contributor
22 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Where can I book tour from stockholm?

I am having a very hard time finding any tours going to Uppsala from Stockholm. I was interested in the viking tours but they seem to be booked until 2020!... Anyone know a different site?

Portsmouth, New...
Level Contributor
3 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where can I book tour from stockholm?

What exactly are you wanting to do on your tour in Uppsala?

The city?

The surrounding countryside?

The University?

Special Interest?

Uppsala does not have much in the way of tours.. there are a few. And each museum will have guided tours.

I believe there is a walking tour in the original part of Uppsala - that most likely takes in the castle and church and gardens and would cover history etc.

After living here for 18 months - I can tell you Uppsala is not that much of a tourist destination. People come here for the university ... the hospital or the many corporate headquarters that make their home in and around Uppsala. There are a few attractions... But nothing that would take more than an hour or two of your time to "see". Are you looking for something specific?

Edited: 31 March 2015, 17:39
Stockholm
Destination Expert
for Stockholm
Level Contributor
3,164 posts
574 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where can I book tour from stockholm?

It seems to be working now, just checked viator.com. I guess that's the site you mean.

3. Re: Where can I book tour from stockholm?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 January 2017, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Uppsala