We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stefan's Steakhouse

Southwest Finland...
Level Contributor
3 posts
231 reviews
Save Topic
Stefan's Steakhouse

On a recent trip to Turku I wanted to revisit Stefan's Steakhouse as I have previously enjoyed sumptuous food and excellent service, but I found the restaurant closed.

Can any one advise me if the restaurant has ceased trading or is the building simply being renovated for the forthcoming summer season?

Mentioned in this post
Turku
Turku
Southwest Finland, Finland
Pippurimylly
$$ - $$$, Steakhouse, European, Scandinavian
Grill it! Marina
$$ - $$$, Steakhouse, European, Scandinavian
Woolshed Turku - Australian Gastropub
$$ - $$$, Bar, Diner, Australian
Helsinki
Destination Expert
for Helsinki
Level Contributor
2,916 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stefan's Steakhouse

Closed a year ago, due to their lease expiring. That piece of news says they're looking for new premises, but nothing on their fb page of it either. ruoka.ts.fi/uutiset/…

Southwest Finland...
Level Contributor
3 posts
231 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stefan's Steakhouse

Many thanks for the quick response and the TS-link. I'll keep my eyes and ears open for Mr Richter's and Mr Mattila's new location.

Finland
Destination Expert
for Helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
6,095 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Stefan's Steakhouse

They have restaurants e.g. in Helsinki and Tampere, too.

Mentioned in this post
Helsinki
Helsinki
Uusimaa, Finland
Tampere
Tampere
Pirkanmaa, Finland
4. Re: Stefan's Steakhouse

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2018, 01:18
;