We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon in Peyia?

Liverpool
4 posts
Save Topic
Honeymoon in Peyia?

Hello,

I'm getting married at the Kefalos in Paphos in July next year and my fiance and I love a villa we've seen in Holmes Place, Peyia for our honeymoon. I've seen some mixed reviews about Peyia itself and the thing that concerns us most is that it may be a bit off the beaten track. We certainly don't mind a walk to the nearest shop/bar/restaurant, and because it's our honeymoon we are looking for somewhere relatively quiet, but within reason- we don't want to feel completely isolated for the whole duration of our trip. Can someone please give me some advice?

Thanks in advance.

Mentioned in this post
Kefalos
Kefalos
Kos, Greece
Paphos
Paphos
Paphos District, Cyprus
Peyia
Peyia
Paphos District, Cyprus
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon in Peyia?

Hello

We have a villa in peyia

There are about 4 tavernas in the village,3 or 4 bars

3 banks

3 supermarkets

Fishmongers and bakery

The town hall in peyia is a great place for a wedding

Car is essential to see all the sites

Liverpool
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon in Peyia?

Thanks for the information. Would we need a car to get to and from the village itself?

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
789 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Honeymoon in Peyia?

In Peyia , you're not within reasonable walking distance of a beach. Don't know if that;s important to you?

The village itself is accessible on foot. Lots of bars/places to eat/there. If you want to do any sight-seeing, you'll need a car.

Mentioned in this post
Peyia
Peyia
Paphos District, Cyprus
4. Re: Honeymoon in Peyia?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2012, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Paphos