We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon in Peyia?

Liverpool
4 posts
Honeymoon in Peyia?

Hello,

I'm getting married at the Kefalos in Paphos in July next year and my fiance and I love a villa we've seen in Holmes Place, Peyia for our honeymoon. I've seen some mixed reviews about Peyia itself and the thing that concerns us most is that it may be a bit off the beaten track. We certainly don't mind a walk to the nearest shop/bar/restaurant, and because it's our honeymoon we are looking for somewhere relatively quiet, but within reason- we don't want to feel completely isolated for the whole duration of our trip. Can someone please give me some advice?

Thanks in advance.

Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Honeymoon in Peyia?

Hello

We have a villa in peyia

There are about 4 tavernas in the village,3 or 4 bars

3 banks

3 supermarkets

Fishmongers and bakery

The town hall in peyia is a great place for a wedding

Car is essential to see all the sites

Liverpool
4 posts
2. Re: Honeymoon in Peyia?

Thanks for the information. Would we need a car to get to and from the village itself?

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
789 posts
7 reviews
3. Re: Honeymoon in Peyia?

In Peyia , you're not within reasonable walking distance of a beach. Don't know if that;s important to you?

The village itself is accessible on foot. Lots of bars/places to eat/there. If you want to do any sight-seeing, you'll need a car.

4. Re: Honeymoon in Peyia?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2012, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Paphos
Recent Conversations